Air Duct Cleaning
Fair Deal Home Service is a full service company who provides Air Duct Cleaning, HVAC Service and Repair, Dryer Vent Cleaning, and Full service Handyman repairs.
Let's Clear the Air:
According to the national Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA), the average six-room house collects 40 pounds of dirt, dust and allergens in its air ducts each year. That's a big problem, considering that 40,000 dust mites can thrive in only one ounce of dust. Those little dust bunnies contain a host of unhealthy bacteria, fungi and mold. The EPA estimates indoor air can be two to five times more polluted than outdoor air. Even worse, the contaminated air circulates throughout your house every time the heating or cooling system kicks on.
Dryer Fire Prevention in Your Home:
In addition to air duct cleaning, our certified technicians also clean dryer vents having your dryer vents professionally cleaned regularly not only saves you money in energy efficiency, it can help prevent a dryer fire in your home.
Watch for the following signs that an air duct cleaning is overdue:
* Dirty supply and return vent covers.
* Dark filtration lines on the walls, ceiling or carpet that surround the vents.
* Excessive dust in the home.
* Variance in temperature or air flow throughout the house.
* An increase in the energy needed to operate the HVAC system at desired settings. This may indicate that dirt and debris are blocking coils and/or ductwork, restricting flow and spiking utility bills.
* New furnace or ductwork.
*A recent remodel/construction project.
* Water damage or flooding that occurred in the ductwork, which could cause sediment build-up in the system
Monday : 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM Tuesday : 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM Wednesday : 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM Thursday : 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM Friday : 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM Saturday : 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM Sunday : 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM